Newest Tech2 for GM Diagnostic Scanner Working for GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden B card
Express Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 3-5 Days.See details »
- 52cm*21cm*42cm ( Inch: 20.42*8.25*16.49 )
- Return for refund within 7 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
New Tech2 for GM Diagnostic Scanner (Works for GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden)
Car Model Support for GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/HOLDEN
Note:The English card for GM and the English card for SAAB can not compatible with this tech 2 for GM well.So if you want to buy TECH 2 for GM with those two cards,we suggest to buy SP23-B and SP23-C .
Support Cars from 1997-2014
For SAAB English 148
For OPEL English 165
For Holden English 145
For GM English 32.007
For SUZUKI English 01.210.020
For ISUZU English K line 11.53
CAN line 107.021
Tech2 for GM Specification:
1) Dimensions: 12
2) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
3) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
4) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
5) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 MB)
Tech2 for GM Features
1) Authentic software for GM in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model vehicles for GM.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all systems for GM 1992 thru current year.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic for GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all vehicle for GM applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
The Following Vehicles for GM Utilize The CAN Interface
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
Tech2 for GM Package List:
Tech-2 Flash Tester
32 MB PCMCIA Card for GM with OE Applications
CAN diagnostic interface module(CANDI) and instruction sheet download (199.2KB)
RS232 cable and user manual
DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
SAE 16/19 Adapter
NAO 12/19 Adapter
Battery Power Cable
TIS 2000 CD
TEL +86 13983755604